What’s new in MCPE 0.14.1?
- The Wither has been added in this update.
- A new Nether biome, the Soulsand Valley, has been added.
- Ghasts can now drop gunpowder.
- Pigs can now be saddled and ridden.
- Horses can now be tamed and ridden.
- Donkeys can now be tamed and ridden.
- Mules can now be bred from donkeys and horses.
- Llamas can now be tamed and ridden.
- And many more!
MCPEDL 0.14.1 Blocks, Items and Mobs information.
- Added the Block of Quartz, Chiseled Quartz Block, Pillar Quartz Block, Quartz Stairs, Smooth Quartz.
- Added hay bale.
- Added Hardened Clay, Stained Clay and Brick Blocks.
- Added new flowers: Alliums, Azure Bluets, Blue Orchids, tulips (red, orange, pink, white), Oxeye Daisies and Lilacs.
- New generated structures: abandoned mineshafts and strongholds .
Items and mobs:
- Added Mooshrooms! Right-click a red mushroom with a bowl to get soup. Standing near a mooshroom will restore your hunger faster.
- Added the Horse Armor and Saddle items.
- Added the Iron Golem mob.
- Added the Rabbit mob. Spawns in taigas, forests, snowy taigas, and cold biomes.
The new Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.14.1 update includes a brand new mode called Story Mode. In this mode, players will be able to experience the story of the game in a more linear fashion, with different levels to play through and different challenges to complete. This mode is perfect for those who want to experience the story of Minecraft without having to worry about exploring the world or building their own structures.
- -MCPE-2627 – Wheat doesn’t have a collision box
- -MCPE-4751 – Can’t place ladders or torches on the underside of blocks
- -MCPE-5457 – Mobs can spawn inside blocks
- -MCPE-5504 – Hitbox of baby animals is too big / Baby animals are too tall
- -MCPE-6787 – Boats sink when hit by arrows
- -MCPE-6930 – When you milk a cow and then tap on the ground, the milk bucket is emptied
- -MCPE-7133 – When you place a sign on the side of a block and then destroy the block, the sign doesn’t drop
- -MCPE-8057 – Chickens sometimes lay eggs inside blocks
- -MCPE-8286 – You can’t place blocks on the underside of rails
- -MCPE-8375 – Zombie pigmen don’t attack each other when one of them is hit by lightning
- -MCPE-9184 – Mobs can spawn inside walls
- -MCPE-9353 – You can’t place blocks on the underside of pressure plates
- -MCPE-9524 – Mobs can spawn inside blocks
- -MCPE-9680 – When you feed a chicken, it doesn’t start following you
- -MCPE-9721 – When you hit a mob with a sword, the mob doesn’t move backwards
- -MCPE-9817 – When you try to place a block next to a sign, the block is placed on top of the sign
- -MCPE-9976 – Mobs can spawn inside blocks
- -MCPE-10157 – Chickens sometimes lay eggs inside blocks
- -MCPE-10357 – When you break a block that a sign is attached to, the sign doesn’t drop
- -MCPE-10407 – When you try to place a block on top of a pressure plate, the block is placed on the side of the pressure plate
- -MCPE-10460 – When you try to place a block on top of a door, the block is placed on the side of the door
- -MCPE-10553 – When you hit a mob with an arrow, the mob doesn’t move backwards
- -MCPE-10733 – Chickens sometimes lay eggs inside blocks
- -MCPE-10924 – Mobs can spawn inside blocks
December 18, 2019
– New blocks: Prismarine, rough and smooth variants of granite, diorite, andesite
– New items: Chorus fruits, Popped chorus fruits, Purpur blocks, End crystal
– Improved world generation: Generated structures now have a chance to spawn mobs
– Improved UI: Better inventory management and new quick-access slots
– Bug fixes: Too many to list!
– You can find witches in the Nether. They will spawn in dark places, so keep your eyes peeled!
– If you’re having trouble finding them, try using a light source to attract them.
– Be careful when approaching witches, as they will attack you if they see you.
– Try to get rid of any other mobs in the area before engaging a witch, as they can be difficult to fight.
– If you’re well-equipped, you should be able to take down a witch without too much trouble. Just make sure to watch out for their potions!
In this mode, players will have to survive in the wild by gathering resources and crafting items. This mode is perfect for those who want to test their survival skills in a more challenging environment.