The main change in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 is the addition of horses! This update also includes a number of other fixes and improvements.
If you’re playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iOS or Android device, you can download version 0.15.10 from this page. If you’re playing on a Windows 10, Amazon Fire, or Gear VR device, you’ll need to wait for Microsoft or Oculus to push the update out to you. For other versions of the game, check your launcher’s download page.
Horses are now available in Minecraft Pocket Edition! You can find them in the wild, taming them with apples or hay bales. Once tamed, you can saddle them, brush them and even decorate them with horse armor.
New furniture items: chairs, tables and lamps
You can now craft chairs, tables and lamps in Minecraft Pocket Edition. These items can be placed in your world just like any other block, and can be used to decorate your home or base camp.
In addition to horses, this update also includes a number of other new features and improvements:
- The Nether Reactor Core from the PC version of Minecraft is now available in Pocket Edition
- Added support for MCPE Realms
- Added banners – craft them with six wool blocks arranged in a T shape, then add a pattern to the center
- Added horses – find them in the wild, tame them with apples or hay bales, then brush and saddle them
- Improved performance on older devices
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 0.15.10 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when tapping the “Create World” button
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain resource packs
- Fixed a crash that could occur on iOS 10 devices
- The “Touch to continue” message no longer appears when starting up Minecraft PE
- Added new options for customizing the controls interface
- Changed the game rules for the ” naturalRegeneration ” rule to match Java Edition
- A crash when loading
- The Village & Pillage Update
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 fixes a number of bugs and crashes that were present in the 0.15.9 update. It also adds some new features, including:
- The ability to download and install resource packs and behavior packs from within the game
- New options for managing Realms subscriptions
- A new “Mini Games” menu option, which allows players to join mini game servers more easily
Minecraft PE 0.15.10 new features
- added support for up to 8 players on a local network
- added new furniture items: chairs, tables, and lamps
- added new blocks: hay bales and stained glass
- added new mobs: horses and donkeys
- improved performance and fixed several bugs
How to install Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 on your device
1. Click the download link above or visit the official Minecraft download page at https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/.
2. Scroll down to the “Minecraft: Pocket Edition” section.
3. Select the download for your device type
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation process.
5. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and enjoy!
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 FAQ
A lot of things! For a full list of changes, check out the official Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10 changelog on the Minecraft wiki. Some of the highlights include:
– New sound effects for doors, chests, and other blocks
– New particle effects for TNT, fireworks, and more
– Reduced lag on servers with many players
– Bug fixes
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you can download the update from this page or directly from your respective app store. If you’re playing on Windows 10, Pocket Edition, or console edition, the update will download automatically the next time you launch Minecraft.
Try restarting your device or Minecraft game. If that doesn’t work, delete your current version of the game and redownload it from your app store.
Yes, all worlds created in previous versions of Minecraft Pocket Edition are compatible with 0.15.10. However, some older worlds may not work properly with the new rendering engine used in this update. If you encounter any issues, try converting your world to the Bedrock format.
Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire is no longer supported. You’ll need to use a different device if you want to play Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.10.