What’s new in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.2?
The main changes in this update are:
- New blocks: End Rod, Chorus Plant, Chorus Flower, Purpur Block, Purpur Pillar, Purpur Slab, and Purpur Stairs.
- New items: Elytra, Tipped Arrow, and Fireworks Rocket.
- New mobs: Shulker.
- The End has been revamped.
- Added support for custom player skins.
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.2 Fixes
MCPE-0.15.2 is an update to Minecraft Pocket Edition that was released on March 25, 2016. This version added a new “Biome Settlers 2” skin pack, and fixed many bugs that were found in the previous 0.15.1 release.
One of the most notable changes in this update was the ability to now have Elytra wings functional in The End dimension. Before this, any player that had obtained Elytra would be unable to use them in The End due to how the dimension worked. Other changes included fixes for crashes that could occur when using boats and minecarts, as well as some general performance improvements.
Enchanting tables now show the player’s experience level and progress towards the next level, rather than just displaying a number.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur when using boats and minecarts
- General performance improvements
- Fixed a bug where TNT blocks would not destroy some blocks they should have
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in the block grid when exiting a boat
- Fixed a bug where wolves would sometimes not attack hostile mobs
- Fixed a bug where skeletons would sometimes not burn in daylight
- Fixed an issue with hitboxes on tall grass and double tallgrass
- Fixed several bugs with the map item
The following is a list of all the changes that were made in this update:
- Elytra can now be used in The End dimension
- Enchanting tables now show the player’s experience level and progress towards the next level
- New “Biome Settlers 2” skin pack
How to install Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.1 on your device
- Downnload Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.1
If you haven’t already, download the latest version of Minecraft Pocket Edition from the Google Play Store.
- Install Minecraft PE 0.15.1
Open the downloaded file and tap “Install”.
- Launch Minecraft PE 0.15.1
Once the installation is complete, launch Minecraft Pocket Edition from your home screen or app drawer.
- Create new world
Tap “Create new world” to start playing!
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.2 FAQ
Lots of things! Check out the full changelog for all the details, but here are some highlights:
– Added horses! Now you can tame, ride and breed your own horses in Minecraft Pocket Edition.
– Added donkeys, mules and llamas! These new pack animals can help you carry your belongings around the world of Minecraft.
– Added leads, so you can lead around any animal you want.
– Added cake! Cake is a new food item that can be crafted using wheat, sugar and eggs.
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you should automatically receive the update when it becomes available in your region. If you’re playing on a Windows 10, Oculus or Gear VR device, you can download the new update by opening the Minecraft game and going to Settings > Advanced > Update Game.
If you’re experiencing any issues with the new update, please check out our dedicated support site for Pocket Edition at help.mojang.com. Our team will be happy to help you out!