What is new in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.3?
Pocket Edition 0.15.3 is a major update to Minecraft Pocket Edition that was released on December 21, 2016. This update added many new features including two new mobs (llamas and parrots), a new furniture item (campfires), new world generation features (mountains, igloos, and buried treasure), the ability to tame and breed llamas, the ability to dye armor and other items, and many bug fixes and performance improvements.
The latest version of Minecraft Pocket Edition, 0.15.3, brings a number of new features and improvements to the game. For example, players can now use the “/scoreboard” command to track their own progress in-game, as well as that of other players on their multiplayer server. Additionally, a new “jukebox” block has been added, allowing players to play music discs from inside the game. Finally, various bugs have been fixed and performance improvements have been made. As always, be sure to backup your world before updating to the latest version!
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.3 additions
- Two new mobs, the llama and the parrot
- A new furniture item, the campfire
- New world generation features, such as mountains, igloos, and buried treasure
- A new ‘amplified’ world type that generates huge mountains
- The ability to tame and breed llamas
- The ability to dye armor and other items
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements!
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.3 Fixes
- Fixed a crash that could occur in the Nether.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using rail tracks and minecarts.
- Fixed some crashes that could happen while playing the game.
- Fixed a bug with boats not being able to be moved by water currents.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in blocks.
- Fixed some issues with TNT not exploding correctly.
- Several other minor bugs and crashes have been fixed.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.3 FAQ
Pocket Edition 0.15.3 was released on December 21, 2016
A lot! New blocks, items, mobs, and more. Check out the full list of changes above
Just download it from our site and open it up with your favorite ZIP file unarchiver. Windows users can just double-click on the ZIP file to open it.
Check out FAQ page or post in the Pocket Edition section of the Minecraft Forums: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-pocket-edition/. You can also try asking for help on the official Minecraft Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/4jYMvT3.