Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 was released on February 2, 2016. This update added support for Minecraft Realms and improved performance. It also fixed several bugs.
What’s new in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7?
-A lot of new things! The biggest addition is the Nether, which includes its own biomes, mobs, and ores. There are also many new items and blocks, such as magma cream, fire charge, Nether wart, glowstone, and obsidian. For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft Wiki.
- New blocks: Observer, Prismarine, Sea Lantern, Wet Sponge
- New items: Trident, DrownedSpawnEgg
- Changed world generation: Birch trees now have a chance to generate in taiga biomes
- Added Minecraft Marketplace and ‘The Way of the Dragon’ Mini Game Pack
- Added new Tutorial world ‘Exploring Your World’
- General fixes and improvements
- Added support for Minecraft Realms
- Improved performance
- Fixed several bugs
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 Additions:
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 fixes a number of bugs and crashes that were present in the 0.15.6 update. It also adds some new features, including:
- Horses now have a health bar that is visible when they are tamed
- Horses can now be fed hay bales
- The Anvil UI has been slightly changed
- Chorus fruits can now be used to teleport players and entities
- Added new sound effects
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 Fixes:
- Fixed a crash when loading certain resource packs with missing properties
- Added an option in settings to show coordinates
- Fixed the ‘Pick Block’ button not working on signs and beds
- Improved performance of Pistons and Redstone
- Increased the maximum number of particles
- Made ‘setSpawnPosition’ available to command blocks again (MCPE-34550)
- Made it possible for players to spawn inside blocks when using ‘/spawnpoint’ (MCPE-32606)
- The ‘jukebox disc inserting sound’ now only plays once when you put in a disc (MCPE-26992)
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 Items:
- Fishing Rod
- Flint and Steel
- Water Bucket
- Milk Bucket
- Lava Bucket
How do I get Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7?
If you already have Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.0 or higher, you should receive an update automatically when it releases. Otherwise, you can download it from our site, Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.7 FAQ:
Just download the APK from our website and open it with any file manager – it will automatically install the game on your device!
Make sure you have enough free space on your device (at least 100 MB), and try downloading the APK again from our website. If that doesn’t work, try clearing the cache of your device’s file manager app and then try again.
Not at this time – we’re currently working on an update for Android only.
With the new version of Minecraft comes a new world format, which isn’t compatible with the old world format. This means that any worlds you had saved in an older version of the game will no longer work. Sorry for the inconvenience!
You can report bugs and crashes on our officialbug tracker: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE