What’s new in Minecraft PE 0.15.9?
One of the major changes in Minecraft PE 0.15.9 is the addition of skins for players. Now you can download and install custom skins to change up your look in-game. There are also new mob types, blocks, and items included in this update.
Other key changes include:
- Newblocks: Polished Andesite, Chiseled Polished Andesite, Smooth Quartz, Chiseled Quartz Blocks, Red Nether Brick Stairs, Purpur Slabs
- New Items: Elytra Wings, Fireworks Star
- New Mobs: Polar Bear, Husk Zombie, Stray Skeleton
- World Generation: Igloos now generate in snowy taiga biomes
- Gameplay Changes: Tridents can now be used as a melee weapon, Shield Block is now more effective
- User Interface Changes: Renamed “More Player Models” to “Player Settings”, Added an option to scale the HUD
- Performance Improvements: Made numerous changes to improve game performance
That’s just a quick overview of some of the new features and changes in Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9. For more information, be sure to check out the full changelog on the official Minecraft website.
Minecraft pe update 0.15.9 Fixes
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9 fixes a number of bugs and crashes that were present in the 0.15.8 update. It also adds some new features, including:
- Fixed a bug where the game would take too long to load
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game
- Improved performance when using an older device
How to install Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9 on your device
Before you download and install Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9, make sure your device meets the minimum requirements for the game. To do this, check the system requirements for the game on the official Minecraft website.
Once you’ve confirmed that your device can run the game, go ahead and download it from this page, an official source such as the Minecraft website or the App Store. Once the download is complete, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the game.
Once installed, launch Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9 and enjoy!
Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.15.9 FAQ
The main change in this update is the addition of ocean monuments. There are also a number of other changes and fixes, including:
– Improvements to performance
– Fixes for crashes and bugs
– Better support for older devices
– Many other smaller changes and improvements!
You can download it from this page or the official Minecraft website or from a variety of other websites and mirrors. Make sure you get the correct version for your device!
Yes, Minecraft Pocket Edition is available for free on a variety of platforms. However, there are also some paid versions with extra features, such as the Windows 10 version and the Pocket Edition for mobile devices.
Minecraft Pocket Edition is available for a variety of platforms, including:
– Windows 10
– Fire OS
– Gear VR
– Windows Phone