Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1?
Before you download and install Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1, it’s a good idea to check out the release notes. This will give you an idea of what’s new in the update and any important changes or bug fixes that have been made. Once you’re ready, hit the download button and get started!
The long-awaited Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1 update is finally here, and it’s packed full of new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements! Here’s everything you need to know about this exciting new update:
What are the new features in Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1?
The new features in Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1 include the following:
- The ability to craft, smelt and bake food in furnaces and ovens
- A new farmland block
- New crops such as beetroot, carrots, and potatoes
- New animals such as llamas, rabbits, and chickens
- A variety of new blocks and items
- Improvements to the game’s performance and stability
Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1 fixes:
- The crashing on iOS devices should be fixed;
- MCPE-26402 – ‘FPS drop’ after 0.17.0 update;
- MCPE-26770 – Items in the Nether get duplicated when removed from a furnace;
- MCPE-26836 – Standing on soul sand next to lava doesn’t damage players anymore;
- MCPE-26920 – Boats go through walls sometimes;
- MCPE-26975 – Can’t throw snowballs underwater.
Get the update now and have fun!
How to install Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1?
To install Minecraft PE 0.17.0.1, you will need to first download the update from the official website. Once you have downloaded the update, you will need to unzip it and then copy the files to the correct locations on your device. If you are unsure of where to find these files, you can check out our guide on how to find them here.
Once you have copied the files over, you will need to restart your device for the changes to take effect. After your device has rebooted, you should now be able to launch Minecraft PE and start playing the game with the new features and changes that come with this update.
Minecraft PE update 0.17.0.1 FAQ
A lot of things! Too many to list here, but some of the highlights include:
– New blocks and items, including soul sand and nether wart
– New mobs, including the Wither boss and the Ghast
– New biomes, including the Nether Wastes and the Crimson Forest
– Improved performance and stability
If you’re playing on an iOS or Android device, you can update through your respective app store. If you’re playing on a Windows 10 or Fire TV device, you’ll need to download the new version from our website.
Make sure you’re connected to the Internet and try again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device. If you’re still having trouble, contact customer support.