Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2?
Yes, there are a few things!
To start with, this update is only for Minecraft: Pocket Edition. So, if you’re playing on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or any other version of the game, you’ll need to wait for a different update. This update is also compatible with all versions of iOS and Android devices. So, whether you’re playing on an iPhone 6s or a Galaxy S8, you’ll be able to enjoy all the new features and content in this update.
Finally, we’ve made some changes to how skins and textures work in this update. If you have any custom skins or textures that you’ve installed, they may not work correctly after installing this update. We recommend removing any custom skins or textures before installing this update, and then re-installing them after the update has been installed. With that out of the way, let’s take a look at what’s new in Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2!
What are the new features in Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2?
- New blocks: Hay Bale, Hardened Clay, Stained Clay
- New items: Fireworks, Leads
- New mobs: Horses, Donkeys, Mules
- New biomes: Birch Forest, RoofedForest
- New game mechanics: Anvils, Beacons, Horse Armor, Lead Knots
- Other new features: Refined Storage, Command Blocks, Nether Warts Blocks, Pistons can now push blocks up to 12 blocks
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2 fixes:
- fixes crashes on devices with Android 8.0
- fixes world loading issues
- fixes rendering issues on some devices
- fixes resource pack switching issues
- adds support for Minecraft Realms
- adds new achievements
How to install Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2?
1. Download Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2 from our website.
2. Open the downloaded file and run the installation wizard.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
4. Once the installation is finished, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy playing the game!
Minecraft PE update 0.17.0.2 FAQ:
Here’s everything you need to know about the Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2 update!
The big new feature in this update is the addition of boats! Now you can explore your world by water as well as land. There are also some performance improvements and bug fixes included.
You’ll need to craft them from 6 blocks of wood – 3 for the hull and 3 for the sails. Place the blocks in the correct positions in your crafting grid, and voila! You’ll have a boat ready to set sail.
You can use them to travel around your world, of course! They’re also great for fishing – just make sure you have some bait on hand before you set out.
There are a few other smaller changes and improvements included in this update. For the full list, check out the patch notes.
We hope you enjoy all the new features and changes in Minecraft PE 0.17.0.2! As always, let us know what you think over on the comments section below.