Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.3?
Before you download the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 update, make sure to back up your world data. This can be done by going into your settings and exporting your world. Once you have exported your world, you will need to delete the old version of Minecraft PE from your device. Then, you can install the new version of Minecraft PE 1.0.3. When you open up the game, it will ask if you would like to import your world. Choose yes, and then select the backup file that you created earlier. Your world data will then be imported into the new version of Minecraft PE!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.0.3?
- Added a few new blocks: red Sandstone, Sponges, Wet Sponges, Glass Panes, and Iron Bars
- Added a few new items: Lead, Name Tags, Spectral Arrows, and Nether Wart Blocks
- Added the Wither boss mob
- Added the Beehive and Bee Spawn Egg
- Added the following achievements: “When Pigs Fly”, “Sniper Duel”, and “The End?”
- Added new game rules: doFireTick, mobGriefing, keepInventory, and doMobSpawning
- Added the /gamerule command
- Added new map colors for biomes: Mesa, Birch Forest, and Roofed Forest
- Improved performance on iOS devices
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Minecraft PE 1.0.3 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when exiting the world
- Fixed a crash when joining a server
- Fixed a bug where some items wouldn’t have a name
- Fixed a bug where certain blocks couldn’t be placed next to each other
- And more!
How to install Minecraft PE 1.0.3?
Before you install the update, we recommend that you back up your world data. This can be done by copying your world save folder (usually located in /games/com.mojang/) to another location on your device or computer.
Once you have backed up your world data, simply follow the instructions below to install the update:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 apk file from our website.
2. Copy the apk file to your device’s internal storage or SD card.
3. Use a file manager of your choice (we recommend ES File Explorer) to locate and install the apk file.
1. Download the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 ipa file from our website.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.
3. Select your device in iTunes and click the “Apps” tab.
4. Drag and drop the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 ipa file into the “Apps” section in iTunes.
5. Sync your device with iTunes and the update will install automatically.
Windows 10 devices:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 appx file from our website.
2. Right-click on the appx file and select “Install” from the context menu that appears.
Minecraft PE 1.0.3 FAQ: Everything You Need to Know
The Minecraft PE 1.0.3 update is here, and there’s a lot to unpack! Here’s everything you need to know about the new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements in this latest version of Minecraft PE.
The biggest addition in this update is the inclusion of the Ender Update, which adds a whole host of new content inspired by The End dimension from the Java edition of Minecraft. This includes the Wither boss, Shulkers, Elytra wings, and more. There are also numerous other changes and additions, including new blocks, items, mobs, and biomes. For a full list of changes, check out the official Minecraft PE 1.0.3 patch notes.
If you’re running an up-to-date version of Minecraft PE, you should receive a prompt to update the game the next time you launch it. Otherwise, you can download it from this page.
The Wither is a new boss mob added in the Minecraft PE 1.0.3 update. It’s a powerful and dangerous mob that spawns in The End dimension, and can only be killed with player-crafted weapons.
To beat the Wither boss, you’ll need to craft a Diamond Sword and some Golden Apples. Once you’ve done that, you can engage the Wither in combat. However, be warned – this is a tough fight, and you’ll likely die a few times before finally emerged victorious!