Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.5?
If you’re playing on an iOS device, you must have at least iOS 8.0 installed to download and play Minecraft PE 1.0.5. iPad 2 or newer devices are also required.
If you’re playing on an Android device, your device will need to be running Android 4.2 or higher in order to download and play Minecraft PE 1.0.5.
Some older devices may be unable to run Minecraft PE 1.0.5 due to hardware limitations. If you’re unsure whether your device can run the game, you can always check the list of supported devices on the official Minecraft website before purchasing or downloading the game.
Some of the new features in Minecraft PE 1.0.5 include:
- A new ‘Adventure Mode’ allows players to play custom maps created by others
- The ability to sprint by double-tapping the ‘forward’ button
- New achievements
- A map zoom function
- Many bug fixes and performance improvements
Adventure Mode is a great new addition for those who enjoy playing custom maps created by others, as it allows for a more linear and focused experience. The ability to sprint is also a welcome addition, as it can help players get around the map more quickly. New achievements are always fun to strive for, and the map zoom function is a great way to get a closer look at the area around you. Many bug fixes and performance improvements are also included in this update, making for a smoother overall experience.
Minecraft PE 1.0.5 fixes:
- The Nether Portal frames now emit a light level of 15, rather than 11.
- Ghasts’ fireball attacks can now destroy any block, not just obsidian and Bedrock.
- Lava buckets can now place lava source blocks underwater.
- Mobs will no longer be pushed by flowing water.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.0.5?
To install Minecraft PE 1.0.5 you need to do the following:
- 1. Download the file from the link given below
- 2. Unzip the file to a location of your choice
- 3. Copy the contents of the folder to your Minecraft PE directory
- 4. Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and enjoy!
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
Minecraft PE update 1.0.5 FAQ
Yes, your old save files are compatible with the new update.
Make sure you have a strong internet connection and enough storage space on your device. You can try downloading the update from a different internet connection if you’re still having trouble.
The main changes in this update are hunger and health being displayed as icons in the HUD, and the ability to catch fish with a lead. For a full list of changes, see the patch notes.
You can report bugs by opening the game, going to the settings menu, and selecting ‘Report a Bug’. Alternatively, you can also report bugs on our official forums.
We hope this FAQ has helped you. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section below.