Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.7?
Minecraft PE 1.0.7 is an update for the Pocket Edition of Minecraft. It was released on October 12, 2016.
This update added a new feature called Add-Ons, as well as many other things.
Add-Ons allow players to modify the game in a variety of ways, such as adding new mobs, items, and blocks.
Before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.7, it is recommended that players back up their worlds. This can be done by going to the world options and selecting “Backup World.”
Players should also make sure that they have enough storage space on their device, as the update will be approximately 50 MB.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.0.7?
This update added some new features and fixes some bugs that were present in the game.
One of the most notable additions in this update was the addition of banners. Banners can be used to decorate your world and can be placed on top of blocks or on the ground.
Another addition was the ability to craft smoking pipes. Smoking pipes can be used to smoke tobacco and other materials.
This update also fixed several bugs that were present in the game. These include a crash that could occur when trying to load a world with an invalid resource pack and a bug that prevented players from being able to place blocks on the edge of a block of water.
This update also made some changes to the way that Achievements work. Previously, Achievements could only be unlocked by signing in with a Microsoft account. Now, however, Achievements can be earned offline as well.
- Added an Enderman, a hostile mob that teleports and picks up blocks
- Added Netherack, a block found in the Nether
- Added Glowstone, a light source block found in the Nether
- Added Nether Wart, a plant that can be cultivated in the Nether
- The creative inventory now has a separate tab for blocks and items
- Mobs can no longer spawn in blocks that have a transparent block above them
- Fixed several crashes and bugs
- Fixed a number of rendering issues
- Fixed an issue with placing blocks on the edge of the world not working properly
- Fixed an issue with blocks not being placed properly when using the touch controls
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes get stuck in walls
- Fixed an issue where mobs would sometimes get stuck indoors
- Fixed an issue where some blocks were not destroyed properly when using the touch controls
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes not save properly when exiting the main menu
- Fixed an issue with achievements not being awarded properly in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue with the map not rendering properly in certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where players could get trapped inside blocks that were being moved by pistons
- Fixed an issue with arrow damage not being applied properly to certain mobs
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would sometimes not explode properly
- Fixed an issue where water buckets could be placed inside of solid blocks
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes not load properly from a saved game
How to install Minecraft PE 1.0.7?
To install the Minecraft PE 1.0.7 update, you will need to first uninstall any previous versions of the game that you have installed on your device. Once you have done this, you can then proceed to download and install the new version from the official Minecraft website.
Once you have installed the new version, you will need to launch it and log in with your username and password. Once you have done this, you will be able to access all of the new features and content that are included in the update. Enjoy!
Minecraft PE 1.0.7 FAQ:
The primary focus of this update is to add support for the new Minecraft Realms service, which allows players to create and manage private multiplayer servers. In addition, we’ve made a number of smaller changes and bug fixes.
You can learn more about Minecraft Realms and how to set up your own private server by visiting our dedicated Realms support site.
In addition to adding support for Minecraft Realms, we’ve made a number of smaller changes and bug fixes. For a full list of changes, please visit the Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.0.7 release notes.
If you’re experiencing problems with this update, please contact our support team for assistance. You can reach them by visiting our support site and submitting a ticket.