Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.8?
Minecraft PE 1.0.8 is an update to the Pocket Edition of Minecraft that was released on September 2, 2016. This update added new furniture, improved performance, and fixed several bugs.
If you’re playing on a device with an older version of the game, you’ll need to update to 1.0.8 in order to continue playing online. To do this, simply launch the game and wait for the update to download and install automatically.
Once you’ve updated, you’ll be able to enjoy all the new features and improvements that 1.0.8 has to offer!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.0.8?
New MCPE 1.0.8 features include:
- The Nether Update!
- New biomes, blocks, and mobs
- Cross-platform play with Windows 10, Xbox One, Mobile, and Switch
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes
We hope you enjoy the new update! Please let us know what you think by rating and reviewing the game in the store. Thank you for playing Minecraft!
Minecraft PE 1.0.8 fixes:
- Added support for landscape orientation on iPad devices. – The game will no longer automatically close when trying to play on an unsupported device. – Realms invite links can now be copied and pasted. – Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the world options screen on iOS 11.
- Added support for landscape orientation on iPad devices.
- The game will no longer automatically close when trying to play on an unsupported device.
- Realms invite links can now be copied and pasted.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the world options screen on iOS 11.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.0.8?
Minecraft PE 1.0.8 is now available! To install the update, simply follow the instructions below:
1. Download Minecraft PE 1.0.8 from the link below.
2. Open the downloaded file and extract it to a new folder on your computer.
3. Copy the extracted folder to the ‘Applications’ folder on your device.
4. If you are prompted to replace an existing folder, choose ‘Yes’.
5. Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new features!
As always, if you have any questions or problems, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Happy mining!
Minecraft PE update 1.0.8 FAQ
The main addition in the Minecraft PE 1.0.8 update is the Nether, which is a dark and dangerous place full of hostile mobs. Other new features include Nether Portals, which allow you to travel between the Overworld and the Nether, and Nether Warts, which can be used to grow special crops in the Nether.
To reach the Nether, you’ll need to build a portal using Obsidian blocks. Once your portal is built, simply walk through it and you’ll be transported to the Nether.
The best way to survive in the Nether is to be prepared. Make sure you have plenty of food and water, and good armor and weapons. It’s also a good idea to build a base in the Nether so you have somewhere to retreat to if things get too dangerous.
Nether Warts are a special type of crop that can only be grown in the Nether. They can be used to make potions and other items.
To make a Potion of Night Vision, you’ll need Nether Warts and a Golden Carrot. Place the Nether Warts in the brewing stand, then add the Golden Carrot. Wait for the potion to brew, then drink it and you’ll be able to see in the dark for a while.
In addition to Nether Warts and Potions of Night Vision, the Minecraft PE 1.0.8 update also addsGhasts, which are hostile mobs that shoot fireballs; Magma Cubes, which are hostile mobs that split into smaller versions of themselves; and Blaze Rod.