Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.0.9?
The 1.0.9 update for Minecraft Pocket Edition brought a few new features and changes to the game. Among these was the addition of an Ender Chest, as well as some changes to how Redstone works.
If you’re planning on downloading the 1.0.9 update for Minecraft PE, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure you have a compatible device – this update is only available for iOS and Android devices. Secondly, if you’re playing on an iOS device, be aware that you’ll need to have at least iOS 8 installed in order to run the game properly.
Once you’ve made sure your device is compatible and up-to-date, go ahead and download the 1.0.9 update for Minecraft PE from your app store of choice. Once it’s installed, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the new features and changes that come along with it!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.0.9?
The long-awaited Minecraft PE 1.0.9 update is finally here, and it’s packed full of new features and improvements!
One of the most exciting additions in this update is the new “/scoreboard” command, which lets you keep track of various in-game stats. You can use this command to create custom leaderboards for your players, and track stats such as kills, deaths, and more.
In addition to the new command, Minecraft PE 1.0.9 also includes a host of other improvements and changes. For example, the game now supports up to five players in multiplayer games and features a new tutorial world to help new players get started.
So what are you waiting for? Update to Minecraft PE 1.0.9 today and check out all of the new features for yourself!
Minecraft PE 1.0.9 fixes:
- Changed the order of some technical blocks in the creative inventory.
- Fixed a crash when destroying a bed while sleeping in multiplayer.
- Improved performance when rendering entities.
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to sleep if they were too close to the edge of the bed block.
- Fixed an issue where wolves not being able to see through walls properly.
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would not be affected by gravity if they were placed on top of each other.
- Added a new ‘Experimental Gameplay’ toggle in the world options. This will enable various experimental gameplay features that may be added or removed in future updates.
How to install Minecraft PE 1.0.9?
Update to the latest version of Minecraft Pocket Edition should be automatic, but if for some reason it is not, then you can do it manually. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download the new version from the official website or from our mirror.
2. Unpack the archive into the folder with the previous version of the game. All the old data will remain intact.
3. Start the game and enjoy!
If you have any problems with the installation, please let us know in the comments below.
Minecraft PE update 1.0.9 FAQ
The main addition in this update is the Nether, which includes its own unique biome, blocks, items, and mobs. For more information on the Nether, see our dedicated article.
You’ll need to build a Nether Portal, which is created by placing obsidian in a rectangular frame. Once you’ve built your portal, simply light it with a flaming arrow or a splash potion of fire resistance to activate it.
In addition to the Nether, the 1.0.9 update also introduces a number of other features and changes, including:
– New mobs: Ghasts, Magma Cubes, and Wither Skeletons
– New blocks: Soul Sand and Netherrack
– New items: Blaze Rods and Nether Wart
For a full list of changes, see the official Minecraft PE 1.0.9 release notes.
If you’re experiencing any problems with the 1.0.9 update, make sure you’ve followed the installation instructions carefully and that your device meets the minimum system requirements. If you’re still having trouble, you can reach out to the Minecraft PE support team for help.