Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.1.0?
Make sure to back up your world before updating!
1.1.0 is a major update to Minecraft Pocket Edition that was released on December 19, 2016. The update primarily added support for the Ender Update features and content, but also included several other features and changes such as:
- New endermen mob
- New ender dragon boss
- New nether stars
- New end crystals
- New end gateways
- New chorus fruit and plants
- New Elytra item
- Added support for the Oculus Rift VR headset
- Added new achievements
- Many other bug fixes and improvements!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.0?
- Added the Wither, an undead boss mob.
- Added Nether Star, an item dropped by the Wither.
- Added Beacons, a block that can be used to buff nearby players and mobs.
- Added Anvils, a block used for repairing and combining items.
- Added Emeralds, a new currency item.
- Added Ender Chest, a new storage block.
- Added Potions, a new type of item that can give players and mobs special effects.
- Added Blaze Rods, a new fuel item.
- Added Cocoa Beans, a new food item.
- Added Carrots, a new food item.
Minecraft PE 1.1.0 fixes:
- Baby animals no longer take fall damage
- Mobs can now properly pathfind around corners
- Daylight sensors now work as intended
- Beds no longer explode when placed next to TNT
- Chickens now lay eggs if you feed them wheat
- The Nether reactor no longer causes crashes
- Players can now sleep in vehicles
- The map will now properly display the player’s position when moving between dimensions
- Fixed several bugs that could cause chunks to not render properly
How to install Minecraft PE 1.1.0?
Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Locate the Minecraft application folder. On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run. On mac open the finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft PE update 1.1.0 FAQ
With the 1.1.0 update, you can now play Minecraft PE on your Windows 10 PC and mobile devices! Plus, we’ve added some new features and made some improvements to the game.
First, make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft PE installed on your device. Then, launch the game and sign in with your Microsoft account. Once you’re signed in, you’ll be able to play Minecraft PE on your Windows 10 PC and mobile devices!
In order to play Minecraft PE on your Windows 10 PC, you’ll need the following:
– A Microsoft account
– A device with the minimum system requirements for Windows 10
– The latest version of Minecraft PE installed on your device
The minimum system requirements for Windows 10 are as follows:
– Processor: 1 GHz or faster
– Memory: 2 GB
– Hard disk space: 20 GB
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
– Internet connection
– Microsoft account is required for some games and features