Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.1.3?
As with any game update, it’s always a good idea to back up your world data before updating. That way, if anything goes wrong during the update process, you can always revert back to a previous version.
Other than that, just make sure you have enough storage space on your device for the download. Minecraft PE 1.1.3 is a pretty big update, coming in at just over 100 MB.
So what’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.3? A lot of things, actually! For starters, the Nether Update is finally here, bringing with it all kinds of new content to explore.
There are also loads of new blocks, items, and mobs, as well as a slew of fixes and improvements. Be sure to check out the full changelog for all the details.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.3?
- Added horses! Now you can tame, ride and breed your own horses in Minecraft PE.
- AddedDonkeys! Donkeys can be tamed and used as pack animals to help you carry supplies around.
- Added llamas! Llamas can be tamed and used as pack animals to help you carry supplies around.
- Added leads! Now you can lead animals around with you wherever you go.
- Added new blocks: Hay bales, hardened clay, and stained glass.
- Added new items: Horse armor, saddles, and carrots.
Minecraft PE 1.1.3 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when using fireworks
- Fixed a crash when destroying blocks
- Fixed a crash when quitting the game
- Fixed being able to see other players through walls with x-ray vision resource packs
- Fixed being able to use x-ray vision in multiplayer servers without Op permission
How to install Minecraft PE 1.1.3?
To install Minecraft PE 1.1.3, you need to have a compatible device with at least 50 MB of free space. The process is simple and will not take more than a few minutes:
- Open the App Store or Google Play;
- In the search bar, type “Minecraft Pocket Edition”;
- Click on the first result and select “Install”;
- Once the installation is complete, open the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE update 1.1.3 FAQ
The most noticeable change is the addition of the Nether, which includes four new biomes, three new mobs, and a whole host of new blocks and items. For a full list of changes, see the Minecraft PE 1.1.3 patch notes.
To access the Nether, you’ll need to build a Nether Portal. For more information on how to do this, check out our guide on How to Build a Nether Portal in Minecraft PE.
There are four new biomes in the Nether: the Nether Wastes, the Soul Sand Valley, the Crimson Forest, and the Warped Forest.
There are three new mobs in the Nether: the Ghast, the Hoglin, and the Piglin.
There are a whole host of new blocks and items in the Nether, including Soul Soil, Soul Fire, Warped Nylium, Crimson Nylium, Warped Fungi, Crimson Fungi, Nether Wart Blocks, Basalt, and Polished Basalt. For a full list of all the new blocks and items, check out the Minecraft PE 1.1.3 patch notes.
If you’re experiencing any issues with the update, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.