Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.1.7?
Before you download and install Minecraft PE 1.1.7, there are a few things you should know. First and foremost, this update is only compatible with iOS devices. Additionally, this update will not work on any server versions that are lower than 1.1.0 – so make sure your server is updated before installing the new version on your device. Finally, while many of the new features in this update are available for all players to enjoy, some – like the new villagers and their trading options – are only available if you have a world that was created or converted in 1.1.0 or higher. With that said, let’s take a look at what’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.7!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.7?
One of the most exciting new features in this update is the addition of three new mobs: the indicator, evoker, and vex. Vindicators are hostile mobs that will attempt to attack any players or Iron Golems they see – so be careful when exploring dark caves or abandoned mineshafts! Evokers are powerful mobs that can summon vexes to help them fight – and if you’re not careful, those vexes can quickly overwhelm you. Finally, the vex is a floating, hostile mob that will attack anything it sees – so be sure to keep your eyes peeled when exploring the Nether!
In addition to the new mobs, Minecraft PE 1.1.7 also introduces a number of new blocks and items. The most exciting of these is the Chorus Fruit, which can be used to teleport short distances – perfect for getting out of a sticky situation! There are also a number of new decoration blocks, including stained glass and banners. And if you’re looking for a challenge, try your hand at the new Elytra wings!
That’s just a taste of what’s new in Minecraft PE 1.1.7 – so update your game and start exploring!
Minecraft PE 1.1.7 fixes:
- MCPE-21927 – Can’t see players’ skin with some resource packs
- MCPE-22294 – Entities (mobs) are rendered twice as far away as they should be
- MCPE-22487 – Lighting appears incorrectly on transparent blocks when moved by pistons
- MCPE-22818 – Foxes are afraid of wolves even when sitting
- MCPE-23095 – Snow golems attacking each other with their hands instead of snowballs
- MCPE-23241 – Foxes spawned from eggs are aggressive to rabbits
- MCPE-23345 – Foxes don’t become hostile toward Rabbits if they are holding a Rabbit’s Foot
- MCPE-23457 – Foxes can use doors
- MCPE-23558 – Foxes don’t take damage when falling on an anvil or Enchanting Table
- MCPE-23618 – Foxes taking damage from being close to dying Wolves
- MCPE-23660 – Foxes can’t see baby turtles
- MCPE-23880 – Foxes are afraid of baby turtles
- MCPE-24313 – Foxes don’t get scared of fireworks
- MCPE-24316 – Foxes aren’t affected by ocelots and cats sitting near them
How to install Minecraft PE 1.1.7?
1. Download the latest version of BlockLauncher.
2. Start BlockLauncher and tap on the menu button (three lines in the top left corner).
3. Select “Manage modpe scripts”.
4. Tap the + button and select “Add”.
5. Find and select the downloaded file. The file will now be added to the list of scripts.
6. Tap the checkbox next to the file to enable it.
7. Restart BlockLauncher and open Minecraft PE. The new features should now be available in the game.
Minecraft PE update 1.1.7 FAQ:
The main highlight of this update is the addition of the Nether, a dark and dangerous dimension full of new mobs and resources.
You’ll need to build a portal using obsidian blocks. For more information, check out our Nether guide.
There are many things to discover in the Nether, including new mobs, resources, and biomes. You can also find the Wither boss mob, which is a powerful opponent that can drop rare and valuable items.
A complete list of changes can be found in the patch notes. Some notable changes include new sound effects for mobs and blocks, as well as various bug fixes and performance improvements.