The Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update is now available for download on iOS, Android, and Windows 10. This update contains fixes for several bugs that were present in the previous version of the game.
One of the most notable changes in this update is the fix for the ‘item duplication’ bug. This bug allowed players to duplicate items by placing them in a furnace and then quickly taking them out again.
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- The ‘hitbox’ bug that caused some mobs to appear to be larger than they actually are
- A crash that could occur when destroying certain blocks
- A problem that caused some players to see a ‘black screen’ when logging into a world
- A number of ‘visual’ bugs that could cause some textures and blocks to appear incorrectly
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before updating to Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, you should back up your world data. This can be done by going into the ‘Settings’ menu and selecting the ‘Backup World’ option.
Once you have updated to Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, you will not be able to go back to any previous versions of the game. So make sure you are happy with the update before making the switch!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Aside from the bug fixes mentioned above, there are no major changes or additions in this update. However, a number of minor changes have been made, such as:
- The ‘Furnace’ block has been renamed to the ‘Smelter’
- A new ‘Loom’ block has been added
- The ‘Cauldron’ block has been renamed to the ‘Brewing Stand’
- A new ‘Cartography Table’ block has been added
These changes are mainly cosmetic and do not have a major impact on gameplay.
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, simply launch the game and select the ‘Update’ option from the main menu. The game will then download and install the update automatically.
Once the update has been installed, you will be able to play Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 by selecting it from the ‘Play’ menu. Have fun!
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, try restarting your device or reinstalling Minecraft PE.
No, your world data will not be lost after updating to Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124. However, it is always a good idea to back up your world data before installing any updates, just in case.
Make sure you are connected to the internet and then try restarting the game. The ‘Update’ option should then appear in the main menu.
The minimum requirements for Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 are:
– iOS 8 or higher
– Android 4.2 or higher
– Windows 10 version 1607 or higher
Yes, there will be more updates for Minecraft PE 1.11.