The new update for Minecraft PE is out and it’s a big one! This update includes tons of new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. As always, we’ve included the full changelog below so you can see all the changes that have been made.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Yes! Be sure to back up your world before updating, as always. We’ve also fixed a lot of bugs in this update, so if you were having any issues with the game, they should be fixed now.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- Added Pillagers, a new hostile mob
- Added Illagers, a new neutral mob
- Added Traders, a new friendly mob
- Added Wandering Traders, a new traveling merchant
- Added Foxes, a new passive mob
- Added Cats, a new tameable mob
- Added Bamboo, a new block
- Added Scaffolding, a new block
- Added Sweet Berries, a new food item
- Added Suspicious Stew, a new food item
- Added Campfires, a new block
- Added Smoke Particles, a new particle effect
- Added Smithing Tables, a new block
- Added Blast Furnaces
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks
- Fixed TNT not destroying some blocks it should have
- Fixed Wolves not attacking mobs they should have
- Fixed Pillagers not attacking players they should have
- Fixed Mobs do not Burn in daylight
- Fixed an issue with the hitboxes of some entities
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
That’s all for this update! Be sure to check back soon for more news and updates. Thanks for playing Minecraft PE!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
To install the update, just download it from the link below and open it with your Minecraft PE game. The update will automatically be applied to your world. If you’re having any issues with the update, be sure to check out our support page.
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
This is a known issue that we’re working on fixing as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try using your email address instead of your username to log in.
If you’re having trouble updating your game, make sure you have the latest version of the Play Store app installed on your device. You can download it from here.
Yes, this update will be available for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition as well.