The Minecraft PE 1.12.0 update was released on July 9, 2019, for iOS, Fire OS, Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Gear VR, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, and on July 10, 2019, for Android. This is the first Bedrock Edition update to add features from the Ender Update.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.12.0?
Players on iOS devices will need to have iOS 8 or higher in order to update to Minecraft PE 1.12.0. The minimum amount of storage required for the update is 50 MB.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.12.0?
The biggest addition in Minecraft PE 1.12.0 is the inclusion of the Experimental Gameplay toggle. This allows players to test out and provide feedback on new gameplay features that could be added to the game in future updates. Other additions include new blocks, items, mobs, biomes, and achievements. A number of fixes have also been made, including crashes/performance issues caused by enderman, slime blocks, and fences. Localization errors have also been fixed for a number of languages.
- Added an “Experimental Gameplay” toggle in world options that allow players to test and provide feedback on new gameplay features that may be added to the game in future updates
- Added new blocks: Purpur Block, End Stone Bricks, and Dragon Egg
- Added new items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, END Crystal, Elytra, Tipped Arrow, and Shield
- Added new mobs: Shulker and Stray
- Added new biomes: Deep Ocean, FrozenOcean, and Stone Shore
- Added new achievements: “The End?” and “Ender Pearls”
- The Nether Reactor Core can now be crafted using Iron Ingots instead of Gold Ingots
- Nether Wart Blocks are now obtainable by crafting
- Mobs now spawn less frequently on Peaceful difficulty
- Improved performance on iOS devices
Minecraft PE 1.12.0 fixes:
- Crashes/performance issues caused by enderman, slime blocks, and fences have been fixed
- Fixed a number of bugs with Command Blocks
- Fixed several achievements not being awarded properly
- Fixed several bugs with the Nether and The End dimensions
- Fixed various text formatting issues
- Localization errors have been fixed for a number of languages
How do I download Minecraft PE 1.12.0?
To download the update, players will need to open the game and go to the “Settings” menu. From there, they should select “General” and then “Update Game.” The game will automatically begin updating to Minecraft PE 1.12.0 once it is finished downloading the necessary files.
Minecraft PE updates 1.12.0 FAQ:
The main difference is that Minecraft PE 1.12.0 is missing some features that are present in the full version of Minecraft. These include:
– Creative mode
– Survival mode
– Multiplayer support
– World options (such as difficulty and game mode)
– Resource packs and mods
No, players on Minecraft PE 1.12.0 can only play with other players who are also on Minecraft PE 1.12.0. This is due to the differences in game content between the two versions.
Players can provide feedback on the new Experimental Gameplay features by going to the “Settings” menu and selecting “Feedback.” From there, they will be able to fill out a survey about the feature and submit it to the developers.