The ninth beta version of the long-awaited Minecraft Bedrock 1.13 update has been released, which means that the developers are already in the final straight line and very soon we will all be able to enjoy the new features of this update.
One of the most interesting changes is related to the oceans, now they have become much more diverse and interesting, you can find different types of coral, kelp, and fish. Also in the oceans now there is a new type of hostile mob – Drowned.
In addition, in this version, several bugs were fixed related to the Nether Update. So, for example, now the soul fire will not spread infinitely, and also the problem with the duplication of souls in the soul sand valley should be fixed.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- Oceans have become more varied and interesting, you can find different types of coral, kelp, and fish. Also in the oceans now there is a new type of hostile mob – Drowned.
- A new type of cave spider has been added, which can be found only in the Nether.
- New sounds for various blocks and items.
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- The soul fire will not spread infinitely;
- The problem with the duplication of souls in the soul sand valley should be fixed.
- Fixed a bug with the wrong rendering of some blocks;
- Fixed a crash when loading world;
- Fixed a number of other bugs and crashes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Make sure to back up your world before updating to 18.104.22.168, as some older versions may not be compatible with the new update. You will also need to update any resource packs or behavior packs that you are using.
How do I download and install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
To install the 126.96.36.199 update, simply head to the Minecraft PE section of your app store and search for the update. Once it has been downloaded, it will automatically be installed into your game. If you have any trouble, make sure to check out our guide on how to update Minecraft PE.
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
This update is for both versions of Minecraft. However, some features may be different or not available in the Bedrock Edition.
Make sure to back up your world before installing the update, as some older versions may not be compatible. You should also update any resource packs or behavior packs that you are using. If you are still having trouble, check out our guide on how to update Minecraft PE.
The update should work on any device that can run previous versions of Minecraft PE. However, we recommend having at least 2 GB of RAM and a processor that is at least Quad-core 1.8 GHz for the best experience.