Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is now available for Android, Windows 10, and Xbox One. This release includes fixes for bugs and crashes, as well as performance improvements.
To download the update, simply launch Minecraft PE and select the “Update” button in the main menu. The game will automatically download and install the update. Once it’s finished, you’re ready to play!
If you’re having trouble getting the update to work, make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft PE installed. If that doesn’t help, try restarting your device.
We hope you enjoy this latest update!
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Before downloading and installing the update, you should make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements. The game will not run on devices that do not meet these requirements.
In addition, it’s always a good idea to back up your world data before updating. This way, if something goes wrong, you can restore your world from the backup.
That’s all you need to know! Go ahead and download the update, and enjoy all the new features and fixes.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
There are many new features and changes in this update. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- New blocks: alumite, Netherwart Blocks, Red Nether Bricks, and more.
- New items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, Beetroot Soup, and more.
- New mobs: Wither Skeleton, Stray, and more.
- New biomes: Nether Wastes, Crimson Forest, and more.
- New game rules: mobGriefing, keepInventory, and more.
- New commands: /locatebiome, /clear, and more.
For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 release notes.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /clone command.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a world saved in an older version of the game.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to render chunks with a lot of entities.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game while it is saving.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on servers when a player disconnects.
- Fixed a bug that caused some blocks to not be rendered correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to suffocate inside solid blocks.
How to install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Installing the update is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download the update file from the Minecraft PE website.
2. Open the file and extract it to a location of your choice.
3. Copy the extracted files to the /games/com.mojang/minecraftpe folder on your device.
4. Run the game and enjoy the new features and fixes!
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
Make sure you have enough free space on your device. The update file is large and requires a lot of free space to install properly.
The release notes are available on the Minecraft PE website.
If you find a bug, please report it to the Minecraft PE team so they can fix it in a future update.