Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is now available for Bedrock Edition players. This update contains several bug fixes and performance improvements.
This update is compatible with the following versions of Minecraft:
- Bedrock Edition 184.108.40.206
- Bedrock Edition 1.13.2
- Bedrock Edition 1.12.1
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Make sure to back up your world before updating to 18.104.22.168, as some players have reported issues with their world not loading after the update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
- Fixes an issue where players could not pick up and throw items while riding in a minecart.
- Fixes several crashes that could occur while playing the game.
- Improves performance on devices with low amounts of RAM.
- Adds a new recipe for Elytra.
- Adds new sound effects for Nether portals, player Respawn, and more.
For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 patch notes.
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Villagers would not harvest crops correctly.
- Fixed an issue where some blocks would not be properly animated when placed next to certain other blocks.
- Fixed an issue where the game would sometimes crash when loading certain resource packs.
- Fixed an issue where some players would experience a black screen when trying to connect to a multiplayer game.
- Improved performance on devices with low amounts of memory.
- Addressed several issues that could cause the game to crash.
How to install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
To install the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update, simply download it from the link above and then open it in MCPE. The game will automatically update to the latest version.
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
Make sure that you have enough storage space on your device before trying to install the update. You may also need to restart your device after downloading the update file.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update as long as you’re using Bedrock Edition 22.214.171.124 or higher.
Try restarting your device and then connecting to the game again. If that doesn’t work, try reinstalling the game.
Make sure that you’re connected to a stable internet connection before trying to download the update. You may also need to restart your device after the update has been downloaded.