Minecraft PE 1.15 is now available for everyone. This is a big update that adds many new features and improvements. Developers have been working hard on this update for a long time and are very excited to share it with you.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.15?
Make sure to back up your world before updating to Minecraft PE 1.15. We always recommend backing up your worlds before updating to a new version, just in case something goes wrong.
We hope you enjoy this new update!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.15?
- The addition of bees and beehives
- New swimming animations
- Improved performance on lower-end devices
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Minecraft PE 1.15 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain mods
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening certain world types
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the ‘/gamerule’ command
- Fixed an issue with map items not displaying the correct colors
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would not explode correctly
How to install Minecraft PE 1.15?
To install Minecraft PE 1.15, just download the update from our website and open it with your game. The process is automatic and you will be able to continue playing without any problems.
Minecraft PE updates 1.15 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading the update, try restarting your device or updating through a different method.
If the update isn’t working, make sure you have a strong internet connection and try again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device.
If you’re getting an error, please contact us and we’ll help you troubleshoot the issue.