The Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16.0, which added bees and bee-related items to the game.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Here are the most important things to know before downloading and installing Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124:
- Bees and bee-related items have been added to the game.
- If you’re playing on a server, make sure to update your client to 126.96.36.199 as well!
- As always, backup your world before updating!
How do I download Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To download and install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, follow these simple steps:
1) Make sure you have a compatible device. Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is compatible with Android 7.0 or later, and Windows 10 version 1607 or later.
2) If you’re playing on a server, make sure to update your client to 18.104.22.168 as well!
3) Backup your world before updating!
4) Download Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 from Google Play or Microsoft Store.
5) Once the download is complete, open Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
The biggest new addition in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is bees and bee-related items! Here’s a full list of everything that’s been added:
- Bee hives and nests!
- Honey bottles!
- Crafting recipes for honeycomb blocks, beehives, and honey blocks!
- A new “Bee Company” advancement!
- New bee sounds!
- And more!
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes spawn in the wrong world when joining a server.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t see Honey Blocks they were standing on.
- And more!
We hope you enjoy this latest Minecraft PE update!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, make sure you have a compatible device and that your internet connection is working properly. You can also try restarting your device or re-installing the game.
If you can’t find Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 in your app store, try restarting your device or checking for updates again later.
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 is compatible with Android 7.0 or later, and Windows 10 version 1607 or later.
Yes, if you’re playing on a server you will need to update your client to 188.8.131.52 to connect and play.