The Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206 is the fifty-second and final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16, released on November 24, 2020, which adds bees and bee-related items, such as beehives and honeycombs.
This update mainly focuses on stability and bug fixes, rather than adding any major new features.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before you download and install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, there are a few things you should know:
- This is the final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16. That means that after this, the full release of 1.16 will be coming soon!
- As with any beta version, there may be some bugs and issues. Be sure to report any bugs you find so that they can be fixed before the full release.
- This update is only available for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft, which includes the Windows 10, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile versions. The Java Edition will not be receiving this update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
The main focus of this update is on bees, which were first added in the previous beta version. Here are some of the new features and changes relating to bees:
- Bees now come in six different types: common, forest, meadows, desert, tropical, and mountain.
- You can now find beehives in the wild, which can be harvested for honeycombs.
- Bees will now pollinate crops as they fly around, and can also be domesticated by building a bee nest.
- Honey bottles can now be crafted from honeycombs, and can be used to heal wounds.
In addition to these changes, there are also some other bug fixes and improvements.
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- The waypoint marker on maps will now stay visible when the map is zoomed out.
- Improvements to performance and stability.
- Many bugs relating to items, blocks, and mobs have been fixed.
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Installing Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 file from the link below.
2. Open the file, and install it like any other app or game.
3. Once the installation is complete, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, make sure that you have enough free space on your device. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device and then trying again.
Yes, your world will be compatible with this update. However, any new features added in this update will not be available in older worlds.
If you find a bug in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, be sure to report it to the developers so that it can be fixed before the full release.