The Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206 is the first Bedrock Edition beta version released for 1.16 and was released on November 18, 2020.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, it’s a good idea to back up your world data. You can do this by going into the game’s settings and selecting “Back up world.” This will create a copy of your world data that you can restore if something goes wrong during the update process.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
The Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199 introduces many new features and changes, including:
- Added horses! You can now tame and ride horses in Minecraft PE.
- Added donkeys! Donkeys can be tamed and used as pack animals, just like in the PC version of Minecraft.
- Added mules! Mules are a new type of tameable animal that can be used to carry inventory items.
- Added llamas! Llamas can be tamed and used as pack animals, just like in the PC version of Minecraft.
- Added saddles! Saddles can be placed on horses, donkeys, and mules to make them easier to control.
- Added horse armor! Horse armor can be crafted and equipped on horses to protect them from damage.
- Added new blocks: hay bales, leads, and carpets.
- Added a new food item: apples. Apples can be eaten by players and horses to restore hunger.
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the “/give” command.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when taming horses.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the world options menu.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes spawn in the wrong place after respawning.
- Fixed some incorrect localization text.
- Fixed several bugs related to horses.
- Known issues in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206:
- Horses may sometimes get stuck in water or other liquids.
- The “/horse” command may not work correctly when trying to summon a horse with an owner.
- Horse armor may not show up correctly when applied to a horse.
- The game may crash when trying to place a block on top of a carpet.
We hope you enjoy the new features and changes in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11! As always, please report any bugs you find to our bug tracker so we can fix them in a future update. Thanks for playing!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Installing Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update file from our website.
2. Tap on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
4. That’s it! You’re now ready to play Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52. Enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
You can download the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update from our website. Just tap on the “Download” button and follow the prompts to complete the process.
Installing Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 is easy! Just follow the prompts in the installer to complete the process.
The Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124 introduces some new features and changes, including:
– Added horses! You can now tame and ride horses in Minecraft PE.
– Added donkeys! Donkeys can be tamed and used as pack animals, just like in the PC version of Minecraft.
– Added mules! Mules are a new type of tameable animal