Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03 is now available for PS4. This update includes fixes for several bugs and crashes.
This is a quick hotfix update to address some of the most common crashes that were affecting players. We’re also continuing to work on a more comprehensive fix for 1.16 compatibility which will be released in the coming weeks.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03?
Before downloading any game update, we recommend backing up your world first. This helps to ensure that you don’t lose any progress in case there are any issues with the update.
If you have any other questions about Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03?
This update includes fixes for several bugs and crashes.
Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading chunks
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to join a server
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /fill command
- Fixed several issues with incorrect block states being used when loading chunks
- Fixed an issue where players would not be able to respawn after dying in the End dimension
- Fixed an issue where some players would not be able to connect to servers
- Fixed an issue with paintings being placed incorrectly on certain block types
- Fixed an issue with redstone repeaters not updating correctly when powered by a comparator
- Fixed an issue with banners not being able to be placed on item frames
- Fixed an issue with beehives not spawning bees correctly
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would not drop as items when destroyed by a player
- Fixed an issue where certain furnace recipes were not being unlocked correctly
- Fixed an issue with the hitboxes of some entities being incorrect
How to install Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03?
Installing Minecraft PE 1.16.1.03 is a simple process. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.1.03 FAQ:
The 1.16.1.03 update is only available for Minecraft PE players on PS4. If you’re playing on any other platform, you won’t be able to update to this version.
Yes, your world will still be compatible with the 1.16.1.03 update. However, we recommend backing up your world before updating, just in case anything goes wrong.
If you’re having trouble installing the 1.16.1.03 update, make sure you have enough storage space on your device and that you’re connected to a stable internet connection. If that doesn’t help, try restarting your device and then trying again. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Mojang support for help.