The release of the update took place on July 16, 2020, and only for the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
In this release, a lot of bugs were fixed that caused crashes when playing. Also in the new version, some interface changes have been made. You can see them in the image below.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.1.04?
Before downloading and installing the update, we recommend that you create a backup of your world. This will help you restore your game progress in case something goes wrong during the update process.
If you have any problems with the update, then feel free to leave a comment below and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.1.04?
The main changes in this update are related to bug fixes and interface changes. A full list of changes can be found below.
List of changes in Minecraft PE 1.16.1.04:
- Fixed crashes that occurred when playing;
- Made some interface changes.
Minecraft PE 1.16.1.04 fixes:
- Fixed a crash when accessing the “Resource Packs” menu;
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving the world;
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using fireworks;
- Fixed a crash on iOS devices that had more than 2GB of RAM;
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the “/give” command;
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.1.04 FAQ:
If you are having problems installing the update, then we recommend that you try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, then you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
No, your world will not be deleted if you update to the new version. However, we still recommend that you create a backup of your world before updating, just in case something goes wrong.