The Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168 is the fiftieth and final beta version for 1.16.0, released on September 9, 2020, which improves performance and fixes several bugs.
This update also introduces a new “amplified” world type and changes the Nether so that it generates less obsidian and more Crimson Forest and Warped Forest.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Before downloading and installing Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199, you should know that this is a beta version. This means that it’s not the final release and may still have some bugs or issues. However, it’s usually pretty stable and is a good way to get a sneak preview of upcoming features.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
The main new feature in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 is the addition of an “amplified” world type. This is a new option for generating worlds that are more hilly and mountainous than the default options.
In addition, the Nether has been changed so that it generates less obsidian and more Crimson Forest and Warped Forest.
How do I download and install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
To download and install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, just follow these simple steps:
1) Go to the official Minecraft website and log in with your account.
2) Click on the “Downloads” link at the top of the page.
3) Scroll down to the “Beta versions” section and find 22.214.171.124.
4) Click on the “Download” button next to it.
5) Wait for the download to finish and then open the file.
6) Install the update and then launch Minecraft PE.
7) Enjoy the new features!
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening a world with an invalid spawn location
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading certain resource packs
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing on servers running incompatible versions of Minecraft
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain commands
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the game
- Fixed a crash that could occur when rendering certain items
- Fixed a bug where players would not be able to see each other in multiplayer games after logging
- Fixed a bug where the ‘jukebox_disc’ function did not work correctly
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
If you’re having any issues with Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206, the best thing to do is report them on the official Minecraft forums so that the developers can investigate and fix them.
The Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 is compatible with any device that can run previous versions of Minecraft PE, including iOS, Android, Windows 10, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
You can download Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 from the official Minecraft website. Just log in with your account, click on the “Downloads” link at the top of the page, and scroll down to the “Beta versions” section. Find 22.214.171.124 and click on the “Download” button next to it.