Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is now available for players on Android, Windows 10 devices, and Xbox One. The update includes new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Before downloading the update, players should make sure that their device has enough storage space to accommodate the download. They should also ensure that they have a strong internet connection to avoid any interruption during the download process.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
New features in the update include:
- Added support for custom fonts
- Added an option to display game rules when joining a world
- Added an “Auto-Jump” setting to toggle whether the game should automatically jump when walking off a block
- Added an option to show the player’s coordinates on the map
- Added an option to show the frame rate on the debug screen
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game
- Fixed a bug where players could not place blocks in certain areas
- Fixed a bug where players could not see through some types of glass
- Fixed a bug where the game would not save player progress properly
- Performance improvements in the update include:
- Improved performance on devices with low memory
- Improved loading times for resource packs and behavior packs
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Players can install the update by opening the Minecraft PE game and going to the “Settings” menu. From there, they should select “About,” then “Check for Updates.” The update will begin downloading automatically. Once it has finished downloading, players can select “Install Update” to apply the changes.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading the update, make sure that your device has enough storage space and that you have a strong internet connection. You can also try restarting your device or reinstalling the game.
The update may not be available in your region yet. Try checking back later or try connecting to a different region.
Yes, your progress will be saved after installing the update. However, we recommend backing up your world before installing any updates, just to be safe.
Have you downloaded Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 yet? Let us know in the comments below!