The Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 is the fourth Bedrock Edition beta version released for 1.16.100 and was released on August 26, 2020.
This update adds support for the Nether Update, as well as many other features and changes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Before downloading and installing the update, it’s always a good idea to back up your game data. This way, if anything goes wrong, you can simply restore your backup and pick up where you left off.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
The biggest addition to this update is support for the Nether Update. This means that you can now explore all of the new content that was added in the Nether Update, including the new biome, blocks, and mobs.
In addition to adding support for the Nether Update, Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 also includes some other changes and fixes. For a full list of everything that’s been added and changed, check out the full changelog below.
- Added support for the Nether Update
- Added new achievements
- Added new blocks, items, and mobs
- Changed the way sleeping works in multiplayer
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- Fixed a bug where players could not sleep in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where certain blocks would not render correctly
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game
How to install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Installing Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is a simple process. Just follow the instructions below and you’ll be up and running in no time.
1. Download Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 from the link above.
2. Open the downloaded file and run the installation wizard.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
4. Once the installation is finished, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you have enough free space on your device. The update requires at least 100 MB of free space to install.
Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the update correctly. If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device.
If you’re getting an error while trying to install the update, try downloading the update again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device.