The Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199 is the 56th and final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16, released on October 26, 2020, which adds fixes for several bugs and crashes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Before downloading and installing the update, players should back up their world files and save them in a different location. As with all beta versions, there is a possibility that some bugs or crashes may occur. Players should report any issues they encounter to the Minecraft Feedback website.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
The Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 contains fixes for several bugs and crashes, including:
- A fix for a crash that occurred when attempting to place a scaffolding block on the edge of an unloaded chunk
- A fix for a crash that could occur when using fireworks while standing in water
- A fix for a crash that could occur when using the /execute command
- A fix for a crash that could occur when using certain commands with target selectors
- A fix for a bug that caused some text to be displayed incorrectly in the chat window
- A fix for a bug that caused the game to freeze when opening the world options menu
- A fix for a bug that caused the game to crash when quitting to the main menu while in a Nether portal
- A fix for a bug that prevented players from being able to sleep in beds
- A fix for a bug that caused some blocks to be placed incorrectly when using the /fill command
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
To install the update, players should first download it from the Minecraft website. Once the download is complete, players should open the file and extract it to their Minecraft directory. The game will automatically update to the new version when it is next launched.
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
Minecraft PE is the mobile version of the game while Minecraft Bedrock Edition is the console and PC versions. Both versions are identical in terms of gameplay but differ in terms of controls and available features.
No, you do not need to uninstall the old version of the game. The new update will simply overwrite the old files and you will be able to continue playing from where you left off.
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you’ve extracted the files to the correct directory. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device and then try again. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Mojang customer support for assistance.
The minimum requirements for Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 are iOS 8 or later on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, Android 4.2 or higher, and Windows 10 Mobile.