The Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206 is now available! It’s a small update that fixes several bugs reported by the community.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before downloading and installing the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update, it’s important to make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements. Otherwise, you may not be able to run the game properly.
Minimum requirements for Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124:
- A compatible device with at least 2 GB of RAM.
- A stable internet connection.
- The latest version of Minecraft PE is installed on your device.
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where Foxes would not properly attempt to avoid players when attacking them
- Fixed an issue where some Text Components were not displaying properly in chat when using certain language packs
- Fixed an issue where some locked chests would not retain their lock state when loading a world
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Hoglin Fearless’ advancement would not be granted when defeating a Hoglin while it was scared of another mob
- Improved performance of rendering Block Models with multiple textures
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Once you’ve downloaded the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, installing it is a simple matter of opening the file and following the instructions. The process should only take a few minutes, after which you’ll be able to enjoy all the new features and bug fixes that come with this update.
We hope you enjoy playing Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11!
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you have enough free space on your device and that you’re connected to a stable internet connection. If the problem persists, contact customer support for assistance.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the update as long as it was created in or converted to the Bedrock edition. However, you may experience some changes in how certain blocks and items look or behave.
The update includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. For a full list of changes, see the Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124 changelog.