The Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206 is the 58th and final beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.16, released on December 11, 2020, which adds support for the Caves & Cliffs update features and fixes bugs.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Before downloading and installing the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update, players should ensure that they have enough free storage space on their devices as the update is quite large. In addition, it is always recommended to back up your world data before updating to a new version, just in case anything goes wrong during the process.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
The Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update adds support for the Caves & Cliffs update features, as well as some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Some of the highlights from the Caves & Cliffs update include:
- New mobs: axolotls and goats
- New blocks: copper, amethyst, and cave vines
- New biome: the Lush Caves
- New dimensions: the Spyglass Columns and the Deep Stone Caves
For a full list of changes, check out the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 patch notes.
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixed an issue with fog appearing too dark in certain situations
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing when exiting to the main menu after loading a world
- Fixed an issue where the first person’s arms would not render correctly when wearing certain armor items
- Fixed an issue where some blocks would not be affected by gravity
How to install Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
Installing the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 update is a fairly simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Download the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 APK from the link below
- Transfer the APK file to your Android device
- Install the APK file using a file manager such as ES File Explorer
- Launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and enjoy the new update!
As always, if you have any questions or problems, feel free to reach out to us on our support channels and we’ll be happy to help. Happy mining!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
No, you don’t need to uninstall the old version. Just install the new update over top of it and your world data will carry over automatically.
You can find instructions on how to backup your world data here.
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure you have enough free storage space on your device and try again. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device and then try installing the update again. If you’re still having problems, reach out to us on our support channels and we’ll be happy to help.