The Bedrock Edition beta 18.104.22.168 is the final beta version for 1.16.100, released on October 15, 2020, which fixed bugs and added features.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Before you download and install the update, you should know that there are a few key things to keep in mind:
- As always, make sure to back up your world data before updating!
- This is a beta version of 1.16.0 for Bedrock Edition, and as such, it’s not completely stable. There may be bugs, and things could change before the final release.
- If you encounter any issues while playing, please report them on the official Minecraft bug tracker.
- This update is only available for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Android devices.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
There are a few notable changes and additions in this beta version of 1.16.0:
- The Nether Update is finally here! This long-awaited update adds a whole new dimension to Minecraft, complete with new blocks, items, mobs, and more.
- You can now use the /locate command to find the coordinates of specific structures in your world.
- The /effect command has been updated so that you can now specify a duration in seconds, as well as an amplifier.
- Several new Advancements have been added, relating to the Nether Update.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- Mobs no longer despawn when walking through Nether Portals.
- The “Players Restarting” world option now works as intended.
- Chests, Ender Chests, and Shulker Boxes can now be opened with redstone signals.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /clone command.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trading with Villagers.
- The Wither no longer despawns when all of its heads are destroyed.
- Nether Portals no longer show the “Exit” button when the player is in the Nether.
- Mobs can now pathfind around Soul Fire.
- The Wither now sinks into the ground when placed on Soul Soil.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Fireworks.
- Lava and Water buckets can now be used to extinguish Nether Portal fires.
How do I download and install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
If you’re running the Bedrock Edition on an Android device, you can download and install the update by opening the Google Play Store app, and selecting “My apps & games.” From there, find Minecraft in the list of installed apps, and select “Update.” The update should begin downloading automatically. Once it’s finished, simply launch Minecraft, and you’ll be prompted to accept the update.
That’s all there is to it! Enjoy exploring the new Nether dimension!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you have enough storage space on your device, and that you’re connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. If that doesn’t help, try restarting your device, and then trying again.
The update may not be available in your region yet. However, it should be available soon. Keep checking back, and it’ll eventually show up!
Yes, your world data should be compatible with the update. However, as always, we recommend backing up your world data before updating, just to be safe!
If you find a bug in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168, please report it on the official Minecraft bug tracker. That way, the developers can squash it before the final release!