The Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199 is the last beta version for the Nether Update, released on January 7, 2020, which added a couple of features and fixes for bugs found in previous versions.
This update made some changes to the game’s files that caused many servers to temporarily shut down or reset their worlds.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
If you’re planning on downloading and installing the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, this is beta software, which means it’s not final and could still contain some bugs or glitches. As such, it’s always a good idea to back up your world before updating, just in case something goes wrong.
Second, because this update changes some of the game’s files, many servers will need to be updated as well in order to remain compatible. If you’re planning on playing on a server, make sure to check with the owner or administrator to see if they’ve updated before joining.
Finally, because the update is relatively large, it may take a while to download and install. So be patient, and make sure you have enough storage space on your device before beginning the update process.
Now that you know what to expect, go ahead and download the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update! And if you do run into any problems, feel free to reach out to us on the support forums for help.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Some of the changes in this update include:
- Added a new Nether biomes: Soulsand Valley, Basalt Deltas, and Crimson Forest
- Added new nether blocks: Soul Soil, Crimson Roots, Warped Roots, Warped Wart Blocks, and Crimson Nylium
- Added Nether mobs: Hoglins, Piglins, and Zoglins
- Added Nether fortresses
- Added the Wither Rose item
- Made changes to the game’s files that caused many servers to temporarily shut down or reset their worlds.
Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /locatebiome command
- Fixed a crash that could happen when starting the game with certain resource packs
- Fixed an issue with waterlogged blocks not being placed correctly in some situations
- Fixed an issue where pillagers would sometimes spawning without their bows
- Fixed some bugs with the new Nether biomes
- Fixed an issue where the Wither wouldn’t be able to break some blocks it should have been able to
- Fixed a crash that could happen when using fireworks
How to download and install Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Installing Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 is a pretty simple process. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be up and running in no time!
1) Download the Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 update from the link below.
2) Once the download is finished, open up the file and click “Install”.
3) Follow the prompts to finish installing the update.
4) Once the update is installed, launch Minecraft PE and you should be good to go!
Minecraft PE updates 220.127.116.11 FAQ:
This is likely because the server hasn’t been updated to the latest version yet. Make sure to check with the server owner or administrator to see if they’ve updated before joining.
Don’t worry, your world is probably just fine. The update made some changes to the game’s files which caused many servers to temporarily shut down or reset their worlds. So if you were playing on a server before updating, your world may have been reset. But if you were playing in a single-player, your world should be exactly where you left it.
No, unfortunately, you cannot downgrade once you’ve updated to the latest version.