The update addresses several bugs and crashes.
Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.20 is an update to the Bedrock Edition released on August 11, 2020, which fixes bugs and crashes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.20?
Before downloading and installing the update, it’s always a good idea to back up your world data. That way, if something goes wrong during the update process, you can restore your world to its previous state.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.20?
This update includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the official Minecraft PE website.
We hope you enjoy Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.20!
Minecraft PE 1.16.20 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the ‘/gamerule’ command
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to load certain chunks
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game
- Fixed some crashes that could occur on dedicated servers
- Fixed an issue where TNT blocks would not drop their items when destroyed by the Wither
- Fixed an issue where doors would not be opened by players or mobs standing in them
- Fixed an issue where beds would not be placed correctly in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where paintings could not be placed on some blocks
- Fixed an issue where conduits would not power underwater
How to install Minecraft PE 1.16.20?
To download and install Minecraft PE 1.16.20:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Tap the Updates tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. If there are any updates available, you’ll see a list of them.
4. Find Minecraft Pocket Edition in the list and tap the Update button next to it.
5. Once the update has been downloaded, tap Open to launch Minecraft Pocket Edition and start playing!
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.20 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, please make sure that you have enough free space on your device. If you still can’t install the update, you may need to delete and re-install Minecraft Pocket Edition.
The full changelog for Minecraft PE 1.16.20 is available on the official Minecraft PE website.
You can report bugs and give feedback on Minecraft PE 1.16.20 on the official Minecraft PE website.