Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 is now available for players on Android, iOS, Windows 10, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. This update introduces some new features and changes, including the ability to use Netherite Scrap to upgrade Diamond gear, a new mob called the Piglin Brute, and more.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
Make sure you have enough storage space on your device before beginning the download. Also, keep in mind that this update will only be available for players who own the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
How do I download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
For Android and iOS players, simply head to your device’s respective app store and check for the update. For Windows 10 and Xbox One players, the update should be available through your console’s regular updates process. And finally, for Nintendo Switch players, you’ll need to download the update through the Nintendo eShop.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
The biggest addition in this update is the Piglin Brute, a new mob that can be found in the Nether. This aggressive creature is armed with a powerful axe and will not hesitate to use it against any player who gets too close.
Other notable changes include the ability to use Netherite Scrap to upgrade Diamond gear, as well as many new blocks, items, and features.
- Piglin Brute: A new mob that can be found in the Nether. This aggressive creature is armed with a powerful axe and will not hesitate to use it against any player who gets too close.
- Netherite Scrap: Can now be used to upgrade Diamond gear.
- New Blocks: Nether Gold Ore, Ancient Debris, Crying Obsidian, Respawn Anchor.
- New Items: Netherite Ingot, Netherite Scrap, Piglin Banner, Zoglin Spawn Egg.
- New Features: Soul Speed Enchantment, Target Blocks, Dispenser Behaviour Changes.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Nether Gold Ore now gives players the correct amount of XP when mined.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Minecraft servers do not appear in the server list.
- Piglins no longer become hostile when a player uses the /locate command.
- Endermites are now properly removed from the world when their player is teleported away.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using an invalid recipe.
- Fixed several bugs related to world generation.
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading the update, make sure you have enough storage space on your device and that you’re connected to a reliable internet connection. You can also try restarting your device and checking for the update again.
If you’re not seeing the update in your app store, it’s possible that the update hasn’t rolled out to your region yet. Try checking for the update again later.
You can find the system requirements for Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 on the Minecraft support site.