The Bedrock Edition 1.16.21 update is a minor update to Bedrock Edition released on August 20, 2020, which added some features and fixed various bugs found in previous versions.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.21?
Before you update to Minecraft PE 1.16.21, it’s a good idea to back up your world data. This can be done by going into your world options and selecting “Back up world.”
How do I download Minecraft PE 1.16.21?
To download the Minecraft PE 1.16.21 update, simply launch the game and wait for the update to download and install automatically. You can also force the update by going into your device’s Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Minecraft PE > Force stop, then restarting the game.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.21?
The Bedrock Edition 1.16.21 update adds some new features, including:
- The ability to use a controller while in split-screen mode
- Added support for Oculus Quest 2
- A new “Biome Finder” option in the world options menu
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Added support for custom skins in multiplayer games
- Added the /give command
- Added the /setblock command
- Added the ability to place blocks in a creative mode without destroying them
Minecraft PE 1.16.21 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain resource packs
- Fixed various bugs related to multiplayer games and server browsing
- Fixed several crashes that could occur while playing the game
- Fixed a number of bugs related to world generation and block placement
- Fixed various other minor bugs and issues
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.21 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading the update, try restarting your device or force-closing the game and restarting it. You can also try deleting the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder from your device’s internal storage and reinstall the game.
The new features in Minecraft PE 1.16.21 should be available in all multiplayer games and servers. If you’re having trouble finding them, make sure you’re running the latest version of the game.
There are no known issues with Minecraft PE 1.16.21 at this time. However, as with any update, there’s always a possibility that new bugs and glitches will be discovered. If you do run into any problems, be sure to report them to the developers so they can be fixed in a future update.
If you’re having trouble connecting to multiplayer games or servers, try restarting your device or force-closing the game and restarting it. You can also try deleting the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder from your device’s internal storage and reinstalling the game.