Minecraft PE1.16.221 is a great way to get the latest features and bug fixes for the game. This update includes many improvements and new features.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE1.16.221?
Before downloading and installing Minecraft PE 1.16.221, it’s a good idea to check out the release notes. These will tell you what’s new in this version of the game, as well as any known issues that might affect your playing experience.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.221?
There are many new features and improvements in Minecraft PE 1.16.221. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- New blocks: Crimson Nylium, Warped Nylium, Red Nether Bricks, Nether Wart Blocks, Soul Fire, Basalt
- New mobs: Piglins, Hoglins, Zoglins
- New biomes: Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, Nether Wastes
- New game mechanics: mining, smelting, bartering
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
To get the full list of changes, check out the release notes.
Downloading and installing Minecraft PE 1.16.221
To download and install Minecraft PE 1.16.221, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. The file size is approximately 90 MB.
- Go to the Minecraft PE website and log in with your account details.
- Click on the “Downloads” tab, then scroll down to the “Minecraft PE 1.16.221” section.
- Click on the download link for your platform (Android, iOS, Windows 10, etc.).
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
Once you have installed Minecraft PE 1.16.221, you will be able to play the game with all the new features and improvements. Have fun!
Minecraft PE 1.16.221 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering certain Nether biomes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the map while riding a Strider.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /function command.
- Fixed a crash that could occur whenRender distance has been reduced options on Android devices.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when taking damage while riding a minecart.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when zombified piglins are bartering with players who have the Barter Warrior achievement.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using fireworks while standing in water.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting a Bedrock Edition world while on a firework rocket.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when wandering traders try to spawn in an invalid biome.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /clone command with entities.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to join a multiplayer game.
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.221 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.221, make sure you have a good internet connection and try again. If that doesn’t work, you can try using a different browser or clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
The Minecraft PE 1.16.221 update should be available in the game now. If you can’t find it, try restarting your device.
If you’re getting an error when trying to install Minecraft PE 1.16.221, make sure you have enough free space on your device. You’ll also need to have the latest version of Android installed. If you’re still having trouble, try contacting Microsoft support.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the Minecraft PE 1.16.221 update. However, we recommend backing up your world before updating, just to be safe.
If you’re having trouble playing multiplayer with friends who are on different versions of Minecraft PE, you can try using the Multiplayer Compatibility app. This app will help you connect to servers and players on different versions of the game.