The Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199 is the first beta version of 1.17.0 Bedrock Edition, released on March 25, 2021, which fixes bugs.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
If you’re running an older version of Minecraft PE, you’ll need to update to 1.16.230 to download and play the new content. If you’re not sure how to do this, we’ve got a handy guide that will walk you through the process.
As always, backup your world data before updating!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
The 220.127.116.11 update fixes some bugs, including:
- An issue that caused players to keep swimming when they exited the water
- A crash that occurred when placing blocks in certain locations
- A crash that could happen when using ender pearls
- A crash that could occur when trying to open the achievements screen
- A crash that could occur when switching from creative to survival mode
- A crash that could happen when leaving a world
- An issue with underwater visibility not being reset when exiting the water
- An issue with entities not being rendered in the Nether
- An issue with enderman eyes not glowing in the dark
- An issue with enderman not being scared of rain
- An issue with chickens not laying eggs in nests
- An issue with goats not being able to be milked
- An issue with foxes not being afraid of wolves
- And more!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Installing Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 is simple – just download the update and install it like you would any other Bedrock Edition update. If you’re not sure how to do this, check out our guide on updating Minecraft PE.
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the update, you’re ready to start playing! Enjoy all the new content and bug fixes in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199!
Minecraft PE updates 188.8.131.52 FAQ:
You can download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 from our website or the in-game update menu.
The 220.127.116.11 update fixes many bugs.
Yes, you’ll need to update to 1.16.230 to download and play the new content. If you’re not sure how to do this, we’ve got a handy guide that will walk you through the process.