Mojang has released a new beta version of Minecraft PE. This update includes several bug fixes and improvements.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Before you download and install the update, we recommend that you back up your world. This will help ensure that you don’t lose any progress in case something goes wrong.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
This update includes several bug fixes and improvements.
- Added support for the ‘ education.experimental ‘ and ‘ education.allowed ‘ gamerules
- Added the ‘ Education Edition Features ‘ world type
- Added the ability to place blocks in the new ‘ Education Edition Features ‘ world type
- Added support for the new education features in Minecraft: Education Edition
Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain items
- Fixed an issue with Nether portals not working correctly
- Fixed an issue with custom terrain not rendering properly
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Follow Range’ option not working correctly
- Fixed an issue with animals not spawning in certain biomes
- Fixed an issue with TNT not destroying some blocks correctly
- Fixed an issue with waterlogged blocks not being placed correctly
How to install Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
To install the update, simply open the game and select ‘Yes’ when prompted. The game will automatically download and install the update. Once the update is installed, you’ll be able to play it by selecting the ‘New Game’ option from the main menu.
As always, if you run into any problems while installing or using the update, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
No, you don’t need to uninstall the old version. The game will automatically overwrite the old files when you install the update.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update. However, we recommend that you back up your world before updating, just to be safe.
If you’re getting an error when trying to install the update, try restarting your device and then trying again. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
You can download the update from the link above.