Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 is now available for Windows 10. This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Make sure to back up your world before updating to Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199! As always, we recommend backing up your world frequently to avoid losing any progress.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52?
- The ender dragon can no longer be trapped in a small space
- Villagers will now properly restock their trades when they have been resupplied by a wandering trader
- The game will no longer crash when certain entities are spawned in the wrong place
- And more!
Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 fixes:
- Fixes to trades not restocking properly
- Fix for dragon getting stuck
- Fix for game crashing when entities are spawned in the wrong place
Download Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 now and enjoy all the new features and fixes!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Once you’ve downloaded Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124, open the file and extract it to a location of your choice. From there, simply run the installer and follow the prompts. After installation is complete, launch Minecraft PE and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, make sure that you have enough space on your device and that your device meets the minimum system requirements for the update. If you’re still having trouble, you can reach out to our support team for help.
The minimum system requirements for Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 are as follows:
– Operating System: Windows 10
– Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 or AMD Athlon II X4 555
– Memory: 4 GB RAM
– Storage: 2 GB available space
If you don’t see the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update in your app store, it’s possible that the update hasn’t rolled out to your region yet. Try checking for the update again later. If you’re still not seeing the update, you can reach out to our support team for help.