PE 18.104.22.168 is now available for download. This update includes several bug fixes and improvements.
For a full list of changes, please see the Minecraft PE Bedrock Edition beta 22.214.171.124 patch notes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Before downloading and installing the update, we recommend that you check out the full list of changes and improvements in the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update. This will help you understand what’s new in the update and whether or not it’s worth installing.
How do I download and install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
To download and install the update, simply follow the instructions below:
- Open the Minecraft PE game
- Tap on the Settings icon (gear icon) in the top right corner
- Tap on the “Game” tab
- Scroll down to the “Beta versions” section and tap on the “Download” button next to “220.127.116.11”
- Once the download is complete, tap on the “Install” button
- Follow the prompts to install the update
- Launch the game and enjoy!
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using certain crafting recipes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the world options menu.
- Fixed an issue with furnaces not working properly.
- Improved performance on iOS devices.
Minecraft PE updates 22.214.171.124 FAQ:
The full list of changes can be found in the Minecraft PE Bedrock Edition beta 126.96.36.199 patch notes.
To download and install the update, simply follow the instructions in this article.
You can find the full list of system requirements for Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 in the Bedrock Edition beta 184.108.40.206 patch notes.
If you’re having trouble installing the update, we recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the Minecraft PE Bedrock Edition beta 220.127.116.11 patch notes.
Have you downloaded and installed Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 yet? Let us know what you think of the update in the comments below!