The Bedrock Edition 1.16.60 update is now available for players on Android, iOS, Windows 10, and more! This update includes several new features and bug fixes.
Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.16.60?
Yes! Here are a few things to keep in mind before downloading and installing the update:
- Make sure your device has enough storage space to download and install the update.
- If you’re on a Windows 10 device, you’ll need to have the latest version of Windows 10 installed.
- You may need to restart your device after installing the update.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.16.60?
Several new features have been added in this update, including:
- A brand new game mode called ‘The Pit’
- Added support for the new Nether Update biomes: Bastion Remnants, Crimson Forest, Soulsand Valley, and Warped Forest
- Added new Nether blocks: Crimson Nylium, Warped Nylium, Soul Soil, and Basalt
- Added the new Nether mobs: Piglin Brute and Strider
- New blocks and items, such as the ‘Chorus Fruit’ and ‘Popped Chorus Fruit’
- Updated graphics for the Nether and End dimensions
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Minecraft PE 1.16.60 fixes:
- Fixed several bugs that could cause crashes
- Fixed a bug where some players could not join multiplayer games
- Fixed a bug where TNT blocks would not destroy some blocks they should have
- Fixed a bug where mossy cobblestone blocks were not being generated in the Nether
- Fixed a bug where soul fire torches would not emit light properly
- Fixed several bugs with Nether portals
- Fixed a bug where the Wither would not attack players that were riding striders
- Fixed several bugs with the new Nether biomes and blocks
How to install Minecraft PE 1.16.60?
To install this update, simply launch Minecraft PE and select the ‘Update’ button from the main menu. The game will automatically download and install the update. Once the update has been installed, you’ll be able to play it by selecting the ‘Play’ button.
Minecraft PE updates 1.16.60 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure that you have a good internet connection and enough storage space on your device. You can also try restarting your device and relaunching Minecraft PE.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the new update. However, some features from the old version of the game (such as nether portals and soul fire torches) may not work properly in the new update.
If you’re getting an error when trying to launch the game, make sure that you have a compatible device and that your device meets the minimum system requirements for the game. You can also try restarting your device and relaunching Minecraft PE.
We hope you enjoy this new update!