Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 1.17.2?
Make sure to back up your world before updating to Minecraft PE 1.17.2!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 1.17.2?
- Added support for the Nether Update
- Added “/execute” and “/function” commands
- Added new game rules, including “doFireTick” and “mobGriefing”
- Improved performance on iOS devices
- Fixed several bugs and crashes
Minecraft PE 1.17.2 fixes:
- Fix for being unable to place blocks next to certain block states
- Fix for some text not appearing correctly in chat and signs
- Fix for an issue that caused beds to explode when placed in certain locations
- Fix for being unable to open chests that have been standing in water
- Fix for a crash that could happen when exiting the Nether
- Fix for a crash that could happen when using a campfire
- Fix for a crash that could happen on the startup
- Other various fixes and improvements!
How to install Minecraft PE 1.17.2?
Installing Minecraft PE 1.17.2 is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Download Minecraft PE 1.17.2 from the link below.
2. Unzip the file you downloaded, and copy the “Minecraft PE 1.17.2” folder to your device’s storage.
3. Open the Minecraft PE app, and you should see the new update ready to be installed.
4. Tap Install, and enjoy!
Minecraft PE updates 1.17.2 FAQ:
No, you can continue playing your old worlds after updating to Minecraft PE 1.17.2. However, we recommend backing up your world before updating, just in case!
Make sure you have enough free space on your device to install the update and try restarting your device before installing Minecraft PE 1.17.2 again. If that doesn’t work, delete the old Minecraft PE app from your device and try installing it anew from the Google Play Store.
Yes, Minecraft PE 1.17.2 is also available for Android devices! You can download it from the Google Play Store here.
We hope you enjoy the new update! Happy mining!