Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
There aren’t any significant changes in this update, so you can go ahead and download it without worry. However, do remember to back up your world first, as always!
What’s new in Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11?
The main addition to this update is the new achievements screen, which will let you see all your achievements in one place. There are also a few bug fixes and performance improvements included.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Hoppers
- Fixed an issue with MCPE-60847 where some blocks would not render correctly
- Fixed an issue with MCPE-61048 where the debug world type did not generate the correct size of the map
- Fixed an issue with MCPE-61049 where the game would not start up on some devices
- Fixed an issue with MCPE-61069 where some achievements could not be unlocked
- Fixed an issue with MCPE-61103 where the ‘Pick Block’ button did not work correctly on some blocks
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Just follow the usual installation process for Minecraft PE updates – download the file, then open it and run the game to start installing the update. Once it’s finished, you’ll be able to enjoy all the new features and changes!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
Yes, your world will still be compatible with the new update. However, do remember to back it up first, just in case!
Make sure you have enough free space on your device, and that you’re connected to a stable internet connection. If the problem persists, try restarting your device and then trying again.
The new achievements screen is a place where you can see all your achievements in one place. You can also use it to compare your achievements with other players!
There are also a few bug fixes and performance improvements included.