Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Yes, a few things! First and foremost, as with any game update, we recommend backing up your world data before updating. To do this on Minecraft PE, just head to the world options menu and select ‘Backup World’.
Secondly, it’s always a good idea to check the patch notes for any update, and 22.214.171.124 is no different – especially since this update contains some pretty big changes! We’ve highlighted some of the most important ones below.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
- The Nether Update is finally here! This huge update brings with it a whole host of new features and content, including:
- The addition of the Nether dimension, complete with new biomes, blocks, mobs, and more
- A brand new game mode: The Witherstorm Challenge
- A host of performance improvements and bug fixes
Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 fixes:
- A number of bugs and crashes related to the Nether Update
- A crash that could occur when using Invite Links on Realms
- A bug that prevented players from being able to see achievements they had already unlocked
We hope you enjoy this huge update! As always, if you encounter any problems while playing, be sure to let us know on the Minecraft PE forums.
How to install Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
Installing Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device
2. Search for ‘Minecraft PE’
3. Tap the ‘Update’ button next to the game listing
4. Wait for the update to download and install
5. Launch Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
If you need any help, feel free to ask on the forums. We’re always happy to help out where we can.
Minecraft PE updates 18.104.22.168 FAQ:
If you’re having trouble installing the update, make sure you have enough free space on your device. If that doesn’t work, try restarting your device and then trying again. If you still can’t get the update to install, try deleting and reinstalling the game.
If you’re seeing an error message when trying to update, it means that there was a problem with the download or installation process. Make sure you have a good internet connection and enough free space on your device, then try again. If the problem persists, try deleting and reinstalling the game.
Yes, your world will be compatible with the Nether Update. However, we recommend backing up your world data before updating, just to be safe.