Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Before you download the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update, there are a few things you should know. First and foremost, backing up your world is always a good idea before updating to a new version, just in case something goes wrong.
Secondly, while the update does bring some new features and bug fixes, it’s also a bit of a downer in that it removes some features that were added in the previous update, namely the Nether Update. So if you were looking forward to exploring the new Nether content, you’ll be disappointed.
Finally, while there aren’t any major known issues with this update, as always, it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on the Minecraft PE subreddit and official forums in case any crop up.
With that said, if you’re still eager to update to Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, here’s what you need to know.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
The headline feature in this update is the addition of bees and beehives. Bees are friendly mobs that can be found in the wild, and when bred correctly, can produce honey.
Honey can be used to craft several items, including bottles of honey, which restore health, and honeycomb blocks, which can be used for decoration.
Bees also have a chance to spawn in beehives, which can be found in the wild or crafted by the player. Beehives can be harvested for honey, and if you’re feeling brave, you can even mine them for bee grubs, which can be used to breed more bees.
In addition to bees, the Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 update also adds some new blocks and items, including honeycomb blocks, beehives, and bottles of honey. There are also a few new crafting recipes, such as for honeycomb blocks and bottles of honey.
Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 fixes:
This update also fixes a number of bugs, including:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the /summon command.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining a world with certain resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the main menu while in a realm.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a player entered a bed while riding another entity.
- Fixed a bug where servers would not appear in the server list if the ‘show visible servers only’ setting was turned off.
- Fixed a bug where Minecraft PE would not start on some Windows 10 devices.
How to install Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124?
Installing the Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199 update is a pretty simple process. Just follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have a backup of your world before updating, just in case something goes wrong.
2. Download the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update from the link above.
3. Extract the update file to your Minecraft PE directory.
4. Run Minecraft PE and enjoy the new update!
Minecraft PE updates 184.108.40.206 FAQ:
No, you don’t need to update to Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 if you don’t want to. However, it is recommended that you update to the latest version of the game when possible, as it often fixes bugs and adds new features.
Installing Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 is a pretty simple process. Just follow the steps outlined in the article above.
No, Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 is not a big update. It adds bees and beehives, as well as a few other new blocks and items, but doesn’t add any major new features or changes.