Is there anything I need to know before downloading Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199?
Before you download and install the Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52 update, it’s a good idea to check out the full patch notes to see what’s changed.
What’s new in Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206?
- The addition of bees! You can now find these little flying insects in flowers around your world, and can even tame them to create your own bee farm.
- The Nether Update is now available in Minecraft PE! This huge update adds a whole new dimension to explore, complete with new blocks, items, mobs, and more.
- A new tutorial world is now available when you first start the game, to help you learn the basics of Minecraft PE.
- A handful of bugs have been fixed in this update, including some crashes that could occur when using certain items or blocks.
That’s just a quick overview of some of the changes in this update – be sure to check out the full patch notes for more information.
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11 fixes:
- A number of crashes and bugs have been fixed in this update, including:
- A crash could occur when trying to load a world with certain data values
- A crash could happen when using the /worldbuilder command
- Bugs relating to mob spawning in certain biomes
- A bug where kelp couldn’t be obtained from fishing
- A bug where some blocks weren’t being properly lit by torches
- And more!
How to install Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168?
Installing the Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124 update is a simple process – just head to the Google Play Store, search for “Minecraft PE”, and select the Update button. The update should download and install automatically, and once it’s finished you’ll be ready to dive in and start exploring!
Minecraft PE updates 126.96.36.199 FAQ:
Yes, the Nether Update is now available in Minecraft PE!
Just head to the Google Play Store, search for “Minecraft PE”, and select the Update button. The update should download and install automatically.
In addition to the Nether Update, this update also adds bees, a new tutorial world, and fixes a number of bugs. Be sure to check out the full patch notes for more information.
We hope you enjoy this latest update – happy exploring!